After having shared the email classification video, I got a couple of requests to show the details of the flow.
I have now recorded the video below:
Then, by using Microsoft translator cognitive service, I am translating the emails to English since the ML model has been built only to classify the emails in English. Adding this activity removes this limitation.
By using the "emailclassification" ML skill, the system evaluates the content of the translated email (if it is a non-English email) and comparing the confidence score, which I set deliberately pretty low, it classifies it and moves it to the corresponding email folder.
Alphabet.Workflow.Activities gives me the possibility to update the subject of the email with the translation. For the moment, the activity only updates the subject and not the body and this is why I am doing the update on the Subject level.